As a leader you’re undoubtedly tasked with managing a department, section or organization and everything that goes with it. But ‚Ä¶ even if you think you can, there’s no possible way that you can do it all yourself. Which means that your real job is to get things done through other people! The problem (be honest!): they don‚Äôt always do it the way you think it needs to be done! If you‚Äôre a manager or supervisor, then turning responsibility over to someone else often feels like you‚Äôre losing control. And after all, it‚Äôs faster and easier to do it yourself! But to be successful as a leader, you simply have to delegate. The good news: delegation CAN be a very successful and effective leadership tool IF you know HOW to do it properly.
In this information-packed program, Merge will show you exactly how to utilize the power of delegation to become an effective and successful business leader.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Seven compelling reasons you should be delegating, now!
- The nine myths that stop you from delegation and how to get past them
- Merge’s proven delegation “triangle” – a specific and practical approach to delegation so that you can get things done well, on time, while still maintaining control
- Real-world scenarios to show you exactly how delegation works, and doesn‚Äôt
Plus you’ll also get:
- A quick-fire Q&A session covering some of the most common real-life questions asked by leaders just like you.¬† A leader herself for over 14 years at one of the world’s most recognized corporations, Merge offers real-world expert advice that comes from first-hand experience.
- A short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this program.¬† The link to download and print will be provided after purchase.
Want to know how to delegate effectively? Then take action today!
It’s been proven time and time again that effective delegation works. Not only does it free up your workload so you’re able to focus your attention on other key tasks, but it also gives your employees a real feeling of responsibility and self-worth. ¬†The ultimate result ‚Äď increased productivity and employee loyalty.¬† So take action today; five minutes from now you could be well on your way to changing the way that you work … you’ll be glad that you did!
Running time: approximately 60 minutes
Available in downloadable mp3 or audio CD format