PRACTICALLY FREE! That’s right! One dollar! I’m not kidding!
The great folks at PDNet and CGA are sponsoring this live webinar “Dealing with Difficult Personalities” on Tuesday October 6, 2009 at 9 AM Pacific Standard Time. CGA Webcasts are normally priced at $169, but this is a special one-time price for only $1! YOU MUST REGISTER BY MONDAY SEPTEMBER 28. SO DON’T MISS OUT! Over 2,000 people are already registered, so don’t wait! To register, or get more information, go to http://tiny.cc/HupEG. Don’t thank me, thank the generous folks at PDNet!
Why do some people drive you crazy? Maybe it’s an employee or a client, a co-worker, or even your boss. With some people, you just can’t seem to see eye-to-eye. It’s as if you’re speaking a different language — and this can lead to misunderstandings and conflict. No doubt about it: dealing with difficult personalities can be stressful, emotionally taxing, and professionally damaging. The good news is, it doesn’t need to be this way. You’ll leave this webcast with skills you can immediately use. You’ll gain a better understanding of yourself and your place in a world of divergent personalities. And you’ll learn how to improve your interactions with challenging people and situations. In this practical and entertaining webcast, you’ll be able to laugh at yourself AND learn how to deal with the difficult personalities in your work and personal life. Here’s some of what you’ll learn.
- The four choices you have when dealing with difficult personalities
- Your own “unwritten rule” — the filter through which you view and operate in the world
- An easy, practical system for pinpointing other people’s preferred styles of communication
- Three radical ideas that will change how you think and feel about difficult personalities
- Specific strategies for improving your relationships in both professional and personal environments