For the third year in a row, I am very excited to announce our partnership with the Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (CPA Alberta), delivering high-quality cost-effective leadership skills training in a series of “public” programs. Most of my leadership training programs are for specific client organizations, which means that only their employees can attend. However, these “public” leadership training programs are open to ANYONE from ANY organization. Which means that if you work in a smaller organization that doesn’t have the budget to conduct an onsite leadership training program, this is your chance to invest in yourself and your leaders’ competency and skill development!
Anyone from any organization can attend these sessions!
Over the next six months, I am delivering eight full-day leadership and workplace communication programs in Edmonton and Calgary. These programs are available to anyone from any organization … you DO NOT have to be a member of CPA Alberta to register. These one-day sessions are very reasonably priced at a fraction of what it can cost through some commercial vendors, and if you register early, you can get even more savings. Add in a continental breakfast and lunch, and the fact that you get to hang out with me for the day … how could life get any better? 🙂
Here are the dates!
Here is the list of the programs from now until the end of March 2018.
- 25 Best Zero- and Low-Cost Ways to Motivate the Troops – Thursday October 26
- How to Communicate with Confidence, Clarity & Credibility – Friday October 27
- Just for Leaders: Project Management 101 – Tuesday November 28
- Productivity Skills for Leaders – Wednesday November 29
- Just for Leaders: Project Management 101 – Friday January 26, 2018
- Productivity Skills for Leaders – Tuesday January 30, 2018
- How to Communicate with Confidence, Clarity & Credibility – Tuesday March 27, 2018
- 25 Best Zero- and Low-Cost Ways to Motivate the Troops – Thursday March 29, 2018
Click on any program link above for further information or to register directly at the CPA Alberta site. You will need to create a secure account on their system in order to register; it’s a quick and easy process.
Let me know if you register for any of these upcoming events. It’s always exciting to know that I can look forward to seeing you there!