I am so pleased to announce that for the fourth year, we are partnering with the Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (CPA Alberta) to deliver high-quality cost-effective leadership skills training in a series of “public” programs. Many of you who follow the blog already know that most of my leadership training programs are for specific client organizations, which means that only their employees can attend. However, these “public” leadership training programs are open to ANYONE from ANY organization. Which means that if you work in a smaller organization that doesn’t have the budget to conduct an onsite leadership training program, this is your chance to invest in yourself and your leaders’ competency and skill development!
Anyone from any organization can attend these sessions!
Starting later this month, and until March of next year, I am delivering ten full-day leadership and workplace communication programs in Edmonton and Calgary. These programs are available to anyone from any organization … you DO NOT have to be a member of CPA Alberta to register. These one-day sessions are very reasonably priced at a fraction of what it can cost through some commercial vendors, and if you register early, you can get even more savings. Add in a continental breakfast and a light lunch, and the fact that you get to hang out with me for the day … how could life get any better?
Here are the dates!
I have two programs coming up at the end of this month in Edmonton:
- 25 Best Zero- and Low-Cost Ways to Motivate the Troops – Monday October 29
- How to Communicate with Confidence, Clarity & Credibility – Tuesday October 30
And then, here are the remaining eight programs scheduled until March 2019.
- Productivity Skills for Leaders – Wednesday December 5
- Just for Leaders: Project Management 101 – Thursday December 6
- How to Communicate with Confidence, Clarity & Credibility – Thursday March 28, 2019
- Coping with Stressors and Pressure at Work – Friday March 29, 2019
- Just for Leaders: Project Management 101 – Monday December 17
- Productivity Skills for Leaders – Monday February 4, 2019
- 25 Best Zero- and Low-Cost Ways to Motivate the Troops – Thursday February 28, 2019
- How to Communicate with Confidence, Clarity & Credibility – Tuesday March 26, 2019
Click on any program link above for further information or to register directly at the CPA Alberta site. You will need to create a secure account on their system in order to register; it’s a quick and easy process.
Let me know if you register for any of these upcoming events. It’s always exciting to know that I can look forward to seeing you there!