Our latest online event – Stop the self-sabotage! Breaking bad communication habits that are hampering your success – is coming up quickly. In fact, the early bird deadline to register is almost here – only two more days to take advantage of significant savings – just until Wednesday April 23.
If you can’t communicate clearly and confidently, then you are seriously compromising your success as a leader and a professional! Your inability to convey your message with clarity means that those around you are left confused and frustrated, ultimately resulting in wasted resources and damaged relationships. Even if you consider yourself a good communicator, the odds are still high that you’re committing a few of the cardinal sins of communication without even realizing it. Which means that all your efforts to create positive change are thwarted by existing bad habits that you simply don’t know you need to get rid of first. It’s time to break the cycle! This powerful training doesn’t just tell you what you SHOULD do to become more effective in what you say and the results it produces, it focuses first on what you should STOP doing so that you don’t inadvertently sabotage your efforts. In one fast-paced, power-packed hour, you’ll learn how to recognize and eliminate the most common blunders you’re making, turning you into a better communicator and improving your leadership effectiveness almost immediately.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- The unintentional ways in which you send mixed messages
- Why passive language is less powerful than active
- How negative phrasing is less compelling than positive
- Four phrases that have no place in your business vocabulary
- Why listening is the cornerstone of effective leadership
- A simple five-step approach to make sure that your message is heard and acted upon
- Why “losing your cool” is a losing proposition (and specific steps on how to stay calm when the temperature is rising)
- The most common blunders in email communication (and how to avoid them)
Join me on April 30, 2014 at 11 AM MDT. Early bird pricing in effect ONLY for TWO more days until Wednesday April 23!