Merge has one singular focus in her leadership development practice – giving people in organizations practical and relevant skills to create high-performing workplaces! Because she knows that when you turn managers into leaders, when you learn how to maximize the return on your investment in your human resources, you have what you need to turn people power into real results!
Through her speaking, training, facilitating, consulting and mentoring services, she has been able to help leaders create real and tangible results in their organizations. Below are some specific examples of how Merge has contributed to the long-term success of corporations, government divisions, associations and non-profit organizations of different sizes all over the world.
- Mobilizing Leaders to Take Action – The opening keynote at a Corporate Summit
- Building Excitement And Energy to Create Focused Results – The closing keynote at an association’s Annual Conference
- Delivering Cost-Effective Learning Solutions for Your Next Meeting – Opening keynote and a breakout session at a budget-conscious association conference
- Growing Inspirational and Capable Leaders For Today and Future Success – Leadership development for a major government division
- Adding Directly to Revenues by Teaching Practical and Relevant Skills – Leadership and communication skills training for a giant global corporation
- Offering People Alternative Ways to Learn – Design and development of online distance learning for a professional association’s global membership
- Increasing Profitability and Improving Production Quality – An employee engagement consulting project
- Establishing a Clear Road-Map for Future Action – A consulting project to help an evolving company overcome “growing pains” conflict
- Giving Leaders Capability And Confidence – One-on-one mentoring for an emerging high-potential leader in a multinational firm
- Teaching People & Teams How to Build More Productive Working Relationships – A fun team-building day at a credit union
- Helping Leaders Make Strategic Progress And Implement Change – Facilitating a strategic planning session for a non-profit Board