Conflict and negativity in the workplace, if left unchecked, can lead to low team morale and decreased productivity. Even worse, it can shift into harassment, discrimination, or even violence. Which means, that as a leader, you can’t just hope that such issues will simply work themselves out or magically disappear. You have to take deliberate focused action to address the issue!
But do you know how to confidently and assertively address employee complaints and concerns in a manner that will get to the root of the problem and result in positive outcomes? If not, then this audio conference titled “No Whining Allowed – How to deal with employee complaints and concerns” is exactly what you need. In one fast-paced power hour, you will learn specific strategies for assessing and evaluating employee concerns, and tested tactics for dealing with complaints quickly, fairly and in a way that takes care of the situation long-term.
Don’t wait! If you act by November 14, you can take advantage of early bird savings. Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- Two very important reasons you shouldn’t ignore the problem (or even hope that it will go away)
- Seven specific things you can do to effectively question, paraphrase and listen to get to the bottom of a concern or complaint
- How to give your employees tools to become part of the solution (rather than part of the problem), and in the process manage circumstances before things become too hot to handle
- The “big four” situations when it’s time to bring in the “big guns” in the form of professional help
- Specific actions that you can take to avoid getting in legal or regulatory hot water later
Join me on November 21, 2012 at 11 AM MST. Early bird pricing in effect ONLY until tomorrow Wednesday November 14!