Difficult Conversations – THE top ten list!
Your Free Report
The downloadable FREE report lists the top ten difficult subjects people just like you have had to address with their employees or colleagues. Which ones sound familiar? But on to the more important question … If you struggle with bringing up issues with people in your workplace because you don’t know WHAT to say and HOW to say it,
What are you doing to get the skills you need?
Isn’t it time you learned how to have difficult conversations with the people you work with? Isn’t it time for you to deal directly, confidently and respectfully with the issues, so that you CAN get the desired outcome that you want and need?
We have the solution to your problem!
Having Difficult Conversations With Your Employees and Co-workers
Audio CD or downloadable MP3
Obtain Merge’s easy-to-understand, step-by-step audio program. This educational and insightful learning resource will give you the tools to directly and respectfully bring up issues so that you can maintain a positive and productive workplace (and your sanity) and not let things deteriorate into anger, resentment or hard feelings.
We’re not wasting time here! In one focused and information-packed hour, you’ll learn what to do and how to do it – the four key factors to take into account, the definitive five steps to incorporate into your conversations, three easy language tools to reduce defensiveness and anger, and why determination and resolve are critical to a successful outcome. Clearly and simply explained, Merge will help you discover how easy it is to have these difficult conversations … so that you never again lose sleep, suffer angst or break out in a cold sweat at the thought of these discussions! This IS difficult conversations made easy – you’ll learn practical and useful techniques that you can use right away. If you’ve ever struggled with speaking up about problem co-workers and employees, then YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED THIS audio learning resource.
Here’s what you’ll learn in one power-packed hour:
- Why you should tackle the issue directly (instead of hoping that it will go away)
- The four key factors to take into account when determining how to address a difficult issue with an employee or co-worker
- One easy language tool to ensure that your tone is empathetic and respectful, yet direct and assertive
- The definitive five steps to incorporate into your conversation so that you adequately and directly deal with the issue at hand
- How to respond to anger with equanimity
- Why determination and resolve are critical to a successful outcome
- Specific real-life examples of difficult conversations
- Expert answers to real-world difficult conversation questions. A bonus “live” Q&A session is included in this audio program. Hear others just like you ask their real-life questions, and listen to real-world expert advice from someone who’s been there! A leader herself for over 14 years at one of the world’s most recognized corporations, you know that every word from Merge comes from first-hand experience
Available in either an audio CD or a downloadable mp3, this crash course in having difficult conversations will give you proven techniques and language tools so that you can confidently bring up issues in a direct and respectful way AND achieve the desired outcome that you want.
Don’t put this off! Your success in the workplace is directly dependent on your ability to work with people, and that means effectively and productively dealing with difficult situations. You CAN have these conversations … once you know HOW! Let Merge show you HOW!
This audio program is a stand-alone learning resource that you can listen to anywhere – at home, at work, or on the move! However, if you wish to take notes to refer to later, it comes with a FREE downloadable note-taking guide.