If you’re a manager, supervisor or team leader, then you already know that in today’s fast-paced and exceedingly competitive workplace, you need to be a lot like the coach of a winning team. But winning teams don’t just happen, whether they’re on the playing field or in the workplace. This is where I can help!
Click here to register
In one power-packed hour, right from the comfort of your office, I’ll give you specific, practical, and useful tools to become a better workplace coach. You’ll learn:
- A simple, yet powerful, two-by-two coaching grid to analyze your team’s lineup
- How to easily evaluate each of your employees so that you can apply a laser-like focus to your coaching efforts
- The easy and effective T-S-T approach to workplace coaching
- How to select the most appropriate coaching method for each of your people
- How to mentor employees that have positive mindsets but have not yet fully developed the skills to shine
- How to coach employees who have what it takes, but lack the motivation and drive to get on with it
- A straightforward perspective on how to empower those who already have top-notch skills and a great attitude
- What to do with those problem employees who lack both the aptitude and the attitude for success
Join me on October 28, 2009 at 11 AM MDT. Early bird pricing in effect ONLY until this Wednesday October 21!
Click here to register, or for more information.