I am pretty darn excited to be speaking at the 10th Annual Spark Women’s Leadership Conference on May 17-18 in Fort St. John BC. This premiere event brings together hundreds of women leaders (and the men who work with and support them) from across northern BC for two days of learning and celebration. This year’s theme is “Rockstar Moves – Step into your greatness”. I am triply honoured to be sharing the platform with three of my amazing colleagues:
- Michelle Cederberg will open the conference with Dare to Live it Big! How to be a Rockstar and Step into Your Greatness,
- At dinner, Sarah McVanel will present From One-Hit Wonder to ROCKSTAR Legend: Harnessing the Power of Recognition, Organization, Communication, and Kindness to Navigate Change, and
- Trisha Miltimore will be pulling the entire event together as the Rockstar Emcee.
There are four other accomplished presenters at this conference too.
I am thrilled to be on the platform twice!
- I’ll be presenting both a mainstage keynote – Slip On Your Superhero Cape: How to be an Agent of Change and Fast Track Your Career, and
- A professional development workshop – How to Communicate with Confidence and Credibility.
Leaders, if you live and/or work in northern BC, this event absolutely should be on your radar! Find out more and register at www.SharingTheSpark.com.