On September 2, I shared the results of our 2014 Leadership survey. Hundreds of you participated in the survey, and we appreciate you greatly! While most of our responses were from Canada and the United States, we actually had 11 different countries represented in this survey. Leadership truly is a universal issue!
I had promised that I would give away ten copies of my new book Generations Exposed: Unexpected insights into the people you work with, randomly drawn from all those who took the time to share their thoughts, and I am now delighted to announce our winners. Here they are in no particular order.
- Karen P., Regina SK, Canada
- Shelley A., Denver CO, USA
- Leslie M., Vancouver BC, Canada
- Marilyn B., Lake Forest IL, USA
- Kit R., Claresholm AB, Canada
- Cindy M., Bellingham WA, USA
- Kerri F., Yorba Linda CA, USA
- Anita W., Christchurch, New Zealand
- Colin B., Hanmer ON, Canada
- Theresa D., Surrey BC, Canada
They’ve all been notified already and their books are in the mail and on their way.
P.S. the #1 topic in our survey was Leading Employees Who Are Stretched to the Limit (86% of our respondents said they needed this subject now and it was worth their time!) and this is the title of our upcoming online learning event on October 8. If this topic is of interest to you, please visit our detailed information page for more information and to register.
Leave a Reply