Our latest online event – Leading Employees Who Are Stretched to the Limit – is coming up quickly. In fact, the early bird deadline to register is almost here – only two more days to take advantage of significant savings – just until Wednesday October 1.
If your employees are overloaded and overwhelmed, then you have a responsibility to find ways to reduce the stress and alleviate the pressure for your team. If you don’t things are going to deteriorate rapidly. Left unchecked, your overworked, unhappy and overwhelmed employees will become inefficient and unproductive. And eventually, poor morale is the inevitable result. If you’re a leader, then your staff are counting on you to help them cope AND keep performance and productivity high. On October 8, I’ll be leading a live online event “Leading Employees Who Are Stretched to the Limit” and I hope you’ll join me. In one fast-paced content-rich hour, I’ll give you the tools you need to help your overextended employees meet their goals AND reduce their stress. In one jam-packed online learning event, you’ll discover numerous concrete practical actions you can take, both now and in the long-term, to keep your employees satisfied and productive, even when things are stressful. You can support and guide your “stretched to the limit” employees; you just need to know how!
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- Six ideas to streamline and/or ease workloads, even in the short-term
- Numerous tips to keep motivation levels up, even when the job is weighing people down
- Concrete actions you can take, right now, to relieve tension and anxiety within your team
- Longer-term strategies to address both high stress and high workload issues
- The bottom-line financial impact of not taking action to correct this situation
- Specific examples of what other organizations are doing to help their employees cope with similar situations
And for even more value, there will be two question periods during the event during which you can ask for advice on your specific challenges and concerns. Plus, with your registration you’ll receive a short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this online event.
Join me on October 8, 2014 at 11 AM MDT. Early bird pricing in effect ONLY until Wednesday October 1!