Are your employees overloaded and overwhelmed? In talking to clients in just about every industry, it seems that everyone wants greater productivity and improved responsiveness, but as workloads escalate, time and resources don’t seem to increase at the same rate! Yet everyone seems to expect more … for less! Having said all that, it really doesn’t matter how or why it happens, as a leader, you have a responsibility to find ways to reduce the stress and alleviate the pressure for your team; otherwise you’re going to find yourself in a world of trouble! Because if you don’t, your overworked and unhappy employees will become inefficient and unproductive. And left unaddressed, poor morale will inevitably result. Bottom line: your staff are counting on you to help them cope AND keep performance and productivity high.
On October 8, I’ll be leading a live online event “Leading Employees Who Are Stretched to the Limit” and I hope you’ll join me. In one fast-paced content-rich hour, I’ll give you the tools you need to help your overextended and overworked employees meet their goals AND reduce their stress. In one jam-packed online learning event, you’ll discover numerous concrete practical actions you can take, both now and in the long-term, to keep your employees satisfied and productive, even when things are stressful. You can support and guide your “stretched to the limit” employees; you just need to know how!
What are you waiting for? Sign up now, your team will thank you! And if you act by October 1, you can take advantage of early bird savings. Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- Six ideas to streamline and/or ease workloads, even in the short-term
- Numerous tips to keep motivation levels up, even when the job is weighing people down
- Concrete actions you can take, right now, to relieve tension and anxiety within your team
- Longer-term strategies to address both high stress and high workload issues
- The bottom-line financial impact of not taking action to correct this situation
- Specific examples of what other organizations are doing to help their employees cope with similar situations
And for even more value, there will be two question periods during the event during which you can ask for advice on your specific challenges and concerns. Plus, with your registration you’ll receive a short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this online event.
Join me on October 8, 2014 at 11 AM MDT. Early bird pricing in effect ONLY until Wednesday October 1!