If you mentally cringe when you think about the annual employee performance review process, then you can’t afford to miss this. Many supervisors and managers see this process as a time-wasting form-filling activity, often accompanied by crushed egos, hurt feelings, resentment, and sometimes even anger. But it doesn’t have to be that way! In fact, the performance evaluation process, IF conducted properly, can not only be a tool to achieve departmental goals and organization results, BUT can also be a positive motivating force for employees. Really! No kidding!
Join me, Merge, for one fast-paced and content-rich hour in which you’ll learn in-depth tools and techniques on how to make the process perpetual and painless; you’ll learn how to make this work FOR you instead of AGAINST you. And if you act by February 1, you can take advantage of early bird savings!
Click here to register now.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- A strategic four-step system to make the annual process perpetual and painless
- One easy way to ensure that you NEVER again have “writer’s block” when it comes to the annual written performance review
- The one critical factor that ensures commitment and buy-in from your employees when it comes to department goals and organizational results
- Specific techniques and how-to steps to offer both positive and negative feedback
- Simple tools to set goals, objectives and measurement criteria that employees understand and take ownership for
- How the performance evaluation process is directly linked to employee motivation (and how you can make it work for you)
Join me on February 8, 2012 at 11 AM MST. Early bird pricing in effect ONLY until this Wednesday February 1!
Click here to register, or for more information.