If you’re a manager or supervisor, then you know that reward and recognition matters! The problem is that your good intentions don’t always translate into action. Motivating employees can be a challenging task, and believe it or not, increasing their salary is not the solution! If you continually struggle with acknowledging and recognizing those who deserve it AND shortage of money and time are your primary reasons, then you ABSOLUTELY MUST join me at my next live audio event on May 12. In one jam-packed session, I’ll give you specific and practical tips that you can use right away to fire up your employees so that they are willing to go the extra mile! You’ve put it off long enough, so don’t put it off any more!
Click here to register now.
In one power-packed hour, right from the comfort of your office, I’ll give you specific, practical, and useful tools to motivate employees without spending a fortune! You’ll learn:
- The single most important thing you should do to create a motivated workforce
- At last, the ultimate answer to the question: is money a motivator?
- Realistic and specific zero- and low-cost ways to motivate the troops
- The cookie jar principle and how to use it with your employees
- Current up-to-date information about what motivates employees, including how employee motivation research from the 1930s and 1960s is still applicable in today’s modern workplace
Join me on May 12, 2010 at 11 AM MDT. Early bird pricing in effect ONLY until this Wednesday May 5!
Click here to register, or for more information.