I am often asked about “public” or open-enrollment leadership training programs that are available to anyone, not just the leaders in the client organizations I work with. Which is why, for the 5th year in a row, I am thrilled to announce our partnership with the Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (CPA Alberta). Over the next six months, I will be delivering twelve full-day leadership and workplace communication programs in Edmonton and Calgary.
And here is the best part! Open-enrollment leadership training means that these programs are available to anyone from any organization … you DO NOT have to be a member of CPA Alberta to register. If you work in a smaller organization that doesn’t have the budget to conduct an onsite leadership training program, this is your stellar cost-effective opportunity to invest in yourself and your leaders’ competency and skill development! These one-day sessions are very reasonably priced at $450 per day (and include a light breakfast and lunch!), a fraction of what it can cost through some commercial vendors. Plus, I’m facilitating them … how could they get any better? 🙂
Five open-enrollment leadership training programs to choose from next month
I have five programs coming up next month in October in both Calgary and Edmonton.
- How to communicate with Confidence, Clarity, and Credibility – Thursday October 3
- Productivity Skills for Leaders – Wednesday October 23
- NEW! Building Bridges and Fighting Fires: Tools and Skills for Problem-solving and Decision-Making – Thursday October 24
- Coping with Stressors and Pressure at Work – Tuesday October 15
- Productivity Skills for Leaders – Wednesday October 16
And then, here are the remaining seven programs scheduled until March 2020.
- Just for Leaders: Project Management 101 – Tuesday December 3
- Coping with Stressors and Pressure at Work – Tuesday March 10, 2020
- 25 Best Zero-and-Low-Cost Ways to Motivate the Troops – Monday March 16, 2020
- Just for Leaders: Project Management 101 – Tuesday December 17
- Coping with Stressors and Pressure at Work – Tuesday March 24, 2020
- 25 Best Zero-and-Low-Cost Ways to Motivate the Troops – Wednesday March 25, 2020
- NEW! Building Bridges and Fighting Fires: Tools and Skills for Problem-solving and Decision-Making – Thursday March 26, 2020
For further information on any of these courses, go to the Search page at the CPA Alberta site and enter “Gupta” in the Instructor field. You will be able to register here as well. You will need to create a secure account on their system in order to register; it’s a quick and easy process.
Let me know if you’re planning on attending any of these upcoming events. It’s always exciting to know that I can look forward to seeing you there!