A couple of weeks ago, I shared our exciting news – for the 5th year in the row, I am partnering with the Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (CPA Alberta) to offer public leadership training in Calgary and Edmonton. “Public” means that these programs are available to anyone from any organization … you DO NOT have to be a member of CPA Alberta to register. If you work in a smaller organization that doesn’t have the budget to conduct an onsite leadership training program, this is your stellar cost-effective opportunity to invest in yourself and your leaders’ competency and skill development!
Coming up next month … five to choose from!
Five of these are coming up in October so if you want in, now is the time to sign up (before it’s too late!)
- How to Communicate with Confidence, Clarity, and Credibility – Thursday October 3
- Productivity Skills for Leaders – Wednesday October 23
- NEW! Building Bridges and Fighting Fires: Tools and Skills for Problem-solving and Decision-Making – Thursday October 24
- Coping with Stressors and Pressure at Work – Tuesday October 15
- Productivity Skills for Leaders – Wednesday October 16
For further information on any of these courses, go to the Search page at the CPA Alberta site and enter “Gupta” in the Instructor field. You will need to create a secure account on their system in order to register; it’s a quick and easy process.
And please, let me know if you’ll be attending – it’s always exciting to know who’s going to be there!