Are We Having Fun Yet? – Motivating your team and maximizing performance
The notion of “workplace fun” creates concerns for some. After all, what if it comes at the expense of professionalism? The reality couldn’t be further from the truth! Research shows that employees who work in a fun environment are more likely to …
- Be far more engaged in their responsibilities
- Pull together to demonstrate greater creativity and work ethic
- Take much less time off work, due to stress and sickness, therefore increasing company productivity
- Have increased loyalty to the company
So … would your employees say that their workplace environment is enjoyable, entertaining, playful and encouraging? If not, then it’s time to add more humor and merriment to your workplace. And it IS possible to do so without sacrificing professionalism and performance. In this fast-paced, content-rich program, Merge will show you how to use the power of fun and humor to create team cohesiveness, improve communication and creativity, and reduce stress, using methods that really work!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Five definitive actions you can take to create a fun and creative work environment AND a highly-motivated team
- The six critical principles to create a fun working environment
- Six desirable organizational outcomes you can achieve, utilizing five key styles of humor, rolled into one simple business model.
- Specific examples of what other high-performing organizations have done to create fun workplaces and how you can utilize these very same principles into your work environment for immediate and effective results
- What the research tells us about the connection between workplace fun/humor and employee motivation and team performance.
- Exactly how to take the steps you need to set the tone for a changing environment (remember it starts at the top!)
But that’s not all …
- We’ve included a quick-fire Q&A session covering some of the most common real-life questions asked by leaders just like you. A leader herself for over 14 years at one of the world’s most recognized corporations, Merge offers real-world expert advice that comes from first-hand experience.
- You’ll get a short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this program. The link to download and print will be provided after purchase.
If you want to motivate team members and maximize their performance, then this invaluable program is exactly what you need. Don’t delay, and you could be putting this information to use within minutes!
Running time: approximately 60 minutes
Format: downloadable MP3