Emotional Intelligence – The keys to working more effectively with others
Let’s face it … unless you work in a vacuum, you have to count on others to get things done. Which means that … you have to work with a myriad of different personalities in the workplace. It could be the ever-demanding boss, the exasperating employee or the caustic customer; you are going to have to work with all of them at one point or another. So being able to maintain a good working relationship with an assortment of personalities is paramount to your success.
The more important (and perhaps more difficult) question is how to do it? The answer – by developing a good understanding of your Emotional Intelligence (EQ). It’s a fact – people with higher levels of EQ consistently have greater success in working with others. They’re more resilient and adaptable when things go wrong, and as a result, they’re held in the highest regard by their bosses, co-workers, employees and others. Indeed, studies show that your EQ is a better predictor of your professional success than either your IQ or your technical skills.
If you want to learn how to cement a better working relationship with staff and colleagues then Merge can help you in this content-rich program. You’ll get all the practical tools you need to:
- Effectively work with a wide variety of people and personalities using proven EQ techniques, and …
- Become more resilient and adaptable and so reduce the frustration and stress that comes when personalities clash
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How strengthening your emotional intelligence is vital to your success AND will have a lasting, positive effect on you … your team … your department … and your organization
- The five crucial components that make up emotional intelligence, what they mean, and why they matter
- How to use the powerful “window” model to evaluate and respond to criticism
- Exactly how to demonstrate empathy and active listening using proven language tools that really work
- Potent techniques that utilize emotional intelligence to inspire and motivate cohesive teams
- How to manage your own personal self-doubts and anxieties as a leader
- Effective strategies to keep your emotions in place no matter how tough the situation gets
Plus get these bonuses:
- A quick-fire Q&A session covering some of the most common real-life questions asked by people just like you. Merge offers real-world expert advice that comes from first-hand experience from over 14 years at one of the world’s most recognized corporations
- A short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this program. The link to download and print will be provided after purchase.
Why not start your journey here?
Your continued success as a respected professional will come from your ongoing development in your EQ. So why not start that journey right here, right now? In as little as five minutes you can have access to exactly what you need!
Running time: approximately 60 minutes
Format: downloadable MP3