If you want to maximize every employee‚Äôs abilities, then you need to change your coaching approach for different employees. Just like a sports coach, you have to know what buttons to press to bring out the best in each individual employee. In this content-rich and practical program, Merge will show you, step-by-step, what you need to do to create a concrete and compelling ‚Äúgame plan‚ÄĚ so that your team not only hits their targets constantly, but consistently exceeds them!
Want to know more?¬† Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The two fundamental and distinct steps of successful coaching
- The similarities and differences between workplace coaching and athletic coaching
- A simple, yet powerful, two-by-two coaching grid to analyze your team‚Äôs lineup
- How to easily evaluate each of your employees so that you can apply a laser-like focus to your coaching efforts
- The easy and effective T-S-T approach to workplace coaching
- How to select the most appropriate coaching method for each of your people
- How to mentor employees that have positive mindsets but have not yet fully developed the skills to shine
- How to coach employees who have what it takes, but lack the motivation and drive to get on with it
- A straightforward perspective on how to empower those who already have top-notch skills and a great attitude
- What to do with those problem employees who lack both the aptitude and the attitude for success
Plus get these bonuses:
- A quick-fire Q&A session covering some of the most common real-life questions asked by leaders just like you.¬† A leader herself for over 14 years at one of the world’s most recognized corporations, Merge offers real-world expert advice that comes from first-hand experience.
- A short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this program.¬† The link to download and print will be provided after purchase.
No matter what the skills or attitudes of the people on your team, there are things you can do to coach each of them to higher productivity and performance.¬† And this program can show you exactly how.¬† Within just five minutes, you could be using these leadership tools to get the most out of your people.¬† Act now!
Running time: approximately 60 minutes
Available in downloadable mp3 or audio CD format