How to Communicate with Confidence, Clarity and Credibility
Wouldn’t it be terrific if you felt and sounded polished and professional no matter what kind of speaking or presentation situation popped up? Or what if you could create buy-in for your ideas AND get committed action from others? It is possible! Whether you are a supervisor communicating a message to your team, a project manager pitching an idea or vision to clients, or a team member making a presentation to management, communication is a necessary part of everything you do. And if you’re not comfortable speaking up and out, you put yourself at a significant career disadvantage.
The good news is that the ability to communicate well – to get your message across so that it is heard and acted on – is a skill, which means that it can be learned. In this information-packed audio, Merge will teach you exactly how you to:
- Organize your thoughts quickly and effectively (before you ever open your mouth)
- Get your message across in succinctly and clearly with composure and control
- Maintain authority while speaking, and thus …
- Gain the respect of your team members, peers and clients
Before long you’ll be getting your points across with confidence, credibility and clarity, and more importantly at absolutely no risk of being misunderstood. Just imagine how much that will boost your confidence. As you enhance and expand your conversational skills, you’ll kick your professional image up several notches so that you gain even more credibility with staff, peers and clients.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How assertive communication is your key to establishing credibility and projecting confidence
- One guaranteed method to improve your communication
- Specific techniques to ensure that your message is taken seriously
- Seven subtle ways you can use body language to help you get your point across
- Six fantastic ‘buzz’ words and key phrases that will help you to gain respect and attention in all your interactions
- Five specific things that you can do to make a good first impression
- How to overcome your nervousness and shine at meetings and in front of groups
Plus even more:
- A quick-fire Q&A session covering some of the most common real-life questions asked by people just like you. Merge offers real-world expert advice that comes from first-hand experience from over 14 years at one of the world’s most recognized corporations
- A short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this program. The link to download and print will be provided after purchase.
So what are you waiting for?
Your future career success depends on how well you communicate. If you want to speak with clarity, be heard with credibility, and deliver your message with confidence, then everything you need is in this program. So go on and take action; in just a few minutes you can be taking control of your career.
Running time: approximately 60 minutes
Format: downloadable MP3