How to Effectively Manage Off-Site Employees
Are you managing off-site employees? Whether they work from home, on the road, or in a satellite office, it takes more effort to get things done. As a supervisor or manager, you know that keeping the information moving smoothly, staying in the loop on issues, motivating exceptional performance, and resolving conflicts is hard enough to do in person; but remote employees present a whole new set of challenges! The reality is that remote workers are becoming the norm, which makes virtual leadership a necessity. In this power-packed hour, you gain the long-distance leadership skills you need to keep performance high … even if you can’t be there in person.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The challenges that come with moving from traditional to remote leadership
- How to stay results-focused to ensure maximum productivity from your people
- How to motivate and support your team by using five practical approaches that really work.
- Useful strategies for preventing and handling team conflict
- Six specific communication tactics to ensure that you’re getting critical information, concisely and regularly from your staff, and that vital information doesn’t fall through the cracks
- A quick-fire Q&A session covering some of the most common real-life questions asked by leaders just like you. A leader herself for over 14 years at one of the world’s most recognized corporations, Merge offers real-world expert advice that comes from first-hand experience.
- A short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this program. The link to download and print will be provided after purchase.
Stay ahead of the curve and take action today!
The number of people working virtually or remotely continues to increase. If you haven’t faced this leadership challenge yet, it’s only a matter of time! Why not stay ahead of the curve and acquire the knowledge you need today? By taking action now, you’re setting yourself up for success in the future.
Running time: approximately 60 minutes
Format: downloadable MP3