This power-packed hour gets right to what you need to know ‚Äď the steps and details ‚Äď how to provide feedback to team members in a way that results in positive behaviour change, rather than anger and resentment.
Want to know more?¬† Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The five secrets to convey your negative message so that it is constructive, understood, and above all, acted on
- Specific how-to techniques and tools to improve your skill at giving feedback ‚Äď both positive and negative
- The definitive 5-step approach to giving negative feedback so that it is heard, keeps the relationship open and healthy, and sets the stage for future positive interactions
- The best way to give positive feedback to an employee so that morale improves dramatically
- What prevents people from listening to criticism and what you can do about it
- Why a mental ‚Äúgate‚ÄĚ gets in the way of effective feedback and how to keep it open ‚Äď both yours and theirs
- How to use the ‚ÄúLB-NT‚ÄĚ approach to criticize in a way that actually boosts an employee‚Äôs spirits
- How to give crystal clear instructions so that your employees will understand and act ‚Äď the first time
Plus get these bonuses:
- A quick-fire Q&A session covering some of the most common real-life questions asked by people just like you.¬† Merge offers real-world expert advice that comes from first-hand experience from over 14 years at one of the world’s most recognized corporations
- A short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this program.¬† The link to download and print will be provided after purchase.
Gain respect and credibility
When you give feedback in a way that is positive and constructive, it is more likely to be heard and acted on ‚Ä¶ which enhances your credibility with staff, colleagues and superiors.¬† So why not take action today and download this insightful program. In as little as five minutes, you can start putting into practice the skills you’ll learned in this incredibly powerful program.¬† So go on, do something to help yourself today? You’ll be glad that you did!
Running time: approximately 60 minutes
Available in downloadable mp3 or audio CD format