If you’ve ever been to the meeting from hell, then you know that it’s one meeting too many! It‚Äôs where objectives are undefined, the meeting crawls on for hours, personalities clash, disagreements take over, and progress grinds to a halt. In short, nothing gets accomplished. The truth is that meetings don’t have to be this way; if handled correctly they can be a great way to:
- Elevate communication
- Build morale
- Generate new ideas
- Establish goals
- Recognize achievements
and so much more.
If you’re tired of holding meetings that simply don’t achieve everything you intended, or want to know how to maximize efficiency and potential, then this program is aimed directly at you. In just one hour, Merge will show you exactly how to hold engaging and productive meetings that inform, inspire, and above all bring your team together.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to justify whether a meeting is really necessary using the ‘should we or shouldn’t we’ matrix
- The five major pitfalls that bad meetings fall into, plus great strategies to overcome them
- Exactly how to construct a fool-proof agenda that streamlines resources, focuses discussions and achieves objectives
- How to keep discussions on track (and help people save face) using a proven ‘parking lot’ system
- The three critical roles needed for every successful meeting
- The impact an ineffective meeting has on the cost of your business
- All about the ‘Abelene Paradox’ and the dangers of being ‘too polite’ in meetings
- A painless way to record meeting minutes so that people take action and are accountable
- How to take ‚ÄúPublic Minutes‚ÄĚ ‚Äď an alternate strategy for capturing ideas and ensuring action
- How to adjust your approach for emergency or spontaneous meetings
Plus get these valuable extras:
- A quick-fire Q&A session covering some of the most common real-life questions asked by people just like you.¬† Merge offers real-world expert advice that comes from first-hand experience from over 14 years at one of the world’s most recognized corporations
- A short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this program.¬† The link to download and print will be provided after purchase.
Don’t let a bad meeting be the kiss of death
If you follow the practical tips in this insightful and content-rich program, you’ll never hold a bad meeting again! In fact in as little as five minutes, you can start putting all these methods into practice. Don‚Äôt let a bad meeting be the kiss of death ‚Äď save time, conserve money, reduce frustration and increase harmony ‚Äď take control and get this program today!
Running time: approximately 60 minutes
Available in downloadable mp3 or audio CD format