Join Merge for a fast-paced and content-rich hour in which youâ€™ll learn, for once and for all, the definitive process and specific techniques to deal with poor performance, unacceptable behavior and terrible workplace attitudes. We’re not talking elevated philosophies and sophisticated theories either; just realistic and concrete steps that you can take right away to get back control of the situation and make real positive progress with your problem employees.
Want to find out more?Â Here’s what you’ll learn
- The four reasons employees donâ€™t do what theyâ€™re supposed to do
- Three key steps to nailing down the performance problem â€“ if you canâ€™t verbalize it, then your employee canâ€™t act on it!
- The path to termination â€“ the four steps in progressive discipline
- Exactly how to deal with a problem employee using a clear, concise, easy-to-use flow chart
- Why itâ€™s critical to differentiate between performance, behavior and attitude problems
- Specific things to say and do when giving employees feedback â€“ the difference between what works and what doesnâ€™t!
- What to do and say when an employee becomes defensive
- Tips for (relatively) painless documentation
Plus get these bonuses:
- A quick-fire Q&A session covering some of the most common real-life questions asked by leaders just like you.Â A leader herself for over 14 years at one of the world’s most recognized corporations, Merge offers real-world expert advice that comes from first-hand experience.
- A short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this program.Â The link to download and print will be provided after purchase.
Take back control today!
You really need to do something about your problem employee before the situation escalates, or even worse, before it begins to negatively affect the other members of your team.Â Â An investment of one hour will get you there. So act now and take back control of your problem employee and situation today!
Running time: approximately 60 minutes
Available in downloadable mp3 or audio CD format