Mastering the Performance Evaluation Process – You can’t manage what you don’t measure
For many supervisors and managers, the thought of annual performance evaluations fills them with dread. Images of being barricaded in the office for a week or more with a sign on the door saying “Do Not Disturb” is all too familiar for some. Yet others see it as a time-wasting form-filling activity, often accompanied by crushed egos, hurt feelings, resentment, and sometimes even anger. However the reality is that it doesn’t have to be this way! When carried out correctly, performance evaluations can be a great way to:
- Strengthen bonds and build trust with employees
- Re-focus them and motivate them to succeed, and …
- Create positive effects on departmental or organizational results.
Wouldn’t you like to approach the annual performance evaluation process with excitement instead of dread? Wouldn’t it feel great to know that this process will get the absolute best out of the employees in your team? Well now you can!
In this content-rich and fast-paced program, Merge will give you the simple steps to jointly develop standards, goals and timetables with your employees; she’ll teach you specific techniques to evaluate objectively and give feedback in a way that makes people less defensive; and perhaps most importantly, she’ll show you how to set up an ongoing system that will make the annual process painless. You can learn how to simplify the annual performance evaluation process and deliver outstanding results for your team and for your organization, time and time again.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- A strategic four-step system to make the annual process perpetual and painless
- One sure-fire and easy way to ensure that you NEVER again have “writer’s block” when it comes to the annual written performance review
- The one critical factor that ensures commitment and buy-in from your employees when it comes to department goals and organizational results
- Powerful tips and tricks on how to offer both positive and negative feedback
- The critical tools that you’ll need to be able to set realistic targets and goals for your team members while continually measuring on-going performance
- The valuable link between performance evaluation and motivated employees and how to make it work for you
- Answers to questions that like-minded managers and supervisors have asked; the ones that you really want to know
- A short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this program. The link to download and print will be provided after purchase.
Take Action Now!
If you want to maximize the performance of your team, then this audio program is crucial to your success. So don’t delay, take action now and start to see the difference.
Running time: approximately 60 minutes
Format: downloadable MP3