Mastering the Secrets of Persuasive Communication
When you speak, do people stop and listen? Do they nod their heads in agreement, and then roll up their sleeves to help you accomplish goals and get things done? Can you influence others to come around to your point of view, particularly when their minds are already made up? If you answered yes to these three questions, then you don’t need this audio program.
But … if your contributions in the workplace aren’t getting the attention they deserve and you find that others don’t often come around to your point of view, then perhaps it’s time to take action to change this state of affairs. The ability to persuade others comes with benefits. You’ll be able to:
- Negotiate better terms for things you purchase, both at home and in the workplace
- Close important deals with clients much more easily, and …
- Spend far less time getting others to ‘buy into’ your ideas and concepts.
If you struggle to be heard above some of the ‘stronger’ characters around you, then this program will teach you how to use your people skills to earn greater respect and influence, and as a result, improve your track record in getting your ideas recognized, accepted and implemented.
Here’s what you’ll discover inside:
- The triple threat of persuasiveness – the three characteristics that individually are potent, but combined are compellingly influential
- Proven techniques to build rapport and expand your connection with others
- Convincing and persuasive language that you can use to get a job, sell your ideas and bring others over to your point of view
- How you can bring people on board using the power of pre-suppositions
- How to control the direction of and influence the outcome of a conversation by using simple and proven language tools
- The secret of the ‘hot button’ and how to use it effectively when closing a deal or making a sale
- The FAB model – a simple (yet sturdy) persuasion technique from the world of advertising
And even more:
- A quick-fire Q&A session covering some of the most common real-life questions asked by people just like you. Merge offers real-world expert advice that comes from first-hand experience from over 14 years at one of the world’s most recognized corporations
- A short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this program. The link to download and print will be provided after purchase.
Take action and gain greater influence and respect
This program can’t promise that from now on you will be able to persuade others to give you anything you want, or that you’ll always win every argument – that’s simply not possible. BUT, it will give you the skills and tools to build rapport, expand your connection with others, earn greater respect and influence, and improve your track record in getting your ideas recognized, accepted and implemented. Why not take action right now?
Running time: approximately 60 minutes
Format: downloadable MP3