No Whining Allowed – How to Deal With Employee Complaints and Concerns
It’s true that every workplace has at least the occasional disagreement, conflict or complaint at some time or another. The trouble is that if not dealt with or handled correctly, the issue often results in resentment, low morale and decreased productivity. Even worse, it can shift into harassment, discrimination, or even violence. One approach is to hope that such issues will simply work themselves out or just magically disappear. Unfortunately that never happens!
A more proactive approach would be for you to take deliberate focused action to address the issue. But do you know how to confidently and assertively address employee complaints and concerns in a manner that will get to the root of the problem and result in positive outcomes? If not, then this program is designed for you.
In just one hour, I’ll specifically cover how you can:
- Properly assess and evaluate employee concerns
- Deal with complaints quickly and fairly, using proven tactics that work, and …
- Create positive outcomes in almost every circumstance so that you can take care of the situation long-term
After all, wouldn’t it be great if you had the skills to step up to the plate and sort any issue quickly and confidently?to create a highly skilled team of employees that are efficient, involved and effective. And who wouldn’t want to have a workforce like that?!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Two very important reasons you shouldn’t ignore the problem (or even hope that it will go away)
- The seven specific steps you can take to get to the bottom of the issue quickly and efficiently
- The four major situations where it’s no longer okay to handle the problem on your own
- Specific actions that you can take to avoid getting in legal or regulatory hot water later
- How to give your employees tools to become part of the solution (rather than part of the problem), and in the process manage circumstances before things become too hot to handle
- We’ve included a quick-fire Q&A session covering some of the most common real-life questions asked by leaders just like you. A leader herself for over 14 years at one of the world’s most recognized corporations, Merge offers real-world expert advice that comes from first-hand experience.
- You’ll get a short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this program. The link to download and print will be provided after purchase.
Invest in your future today!
If you are unsure how to address conflict and complaints in the work place with assertiveness that gets to the root of the issue, then you need this program. In as little as 5 minutes you could have access to exactly what you need! So go on, what are you waiting for? Invest in your future today; you’ll be glad you did.
Running time: approximately 60 minutes
Format: downloadable MP3