If you are a manager, supervisor or team leader who finds yourself dealing with employees who are resistant, apathetic, negative and distrustful of anything new, then this power-packed audio is for you. In just one hour, you’ll learn what you can do to get your employees to embrace change and move forward with optimism and trust.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Three different degrees of change and how they influence the level of resistance you are likely to face from your employees
- The differences between passive, active and aggressive resistance, and powerful techniques for quickly dealing with each
- Eight specific and proven actions you can take to lead and motivate the change-resistant employee
- The well-known change response model and its insights into why and how people react negatively to change
- How your organizational culture can drastically impact your change efforts
Plus get these bonuses:
- A quick-fire Q&A session covering some of the most common real-life questions asked by leaders just like you.¬† A leader herself for over 14 years at one of the world’s most recognized corporations, Merge offers real-world expert advice that comes from first-hand experience.
- A short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this program.¬† The link to download and print will be provided after purchase.
Take control today!
If you want to move yourself and your organization into the brave new future, then you need to take control of those who resist change today. ¬†In as little as 5 minutes from now, you could be adopting the techniques in this insightful program to help you gain employee trust and boost your confidence, so that you can continue to be successful in your role as a leader and an agent of change.
Running time: approximately 60 minutes
Available in downloadable mp3 or audio CD format