Live online events with Merge
How it Works
Want an extraordinary return on your investment of time and money? Nothing beats one hour with Merge in a live online event! Add immediate impact to your leadership and workplace communication toolkit in so many ways:
- Fast. We’re not wasting time here! You’ll get right to the heart of the matter in a 1-hour block designed to easily fit into your busy schedule.
- Convenient. No airlines. No travel. No time out of the office. Listen from the comfort and convenience of your office.
- Easy. A telephone and a computer is all the equipment you need. Just access the live presentation online, dial in for the audio, enter your access code, and you're in. That’s it. Follow along with the supporting program materials provided in advance.
- Actionable. You’ll learn practical and useful techniques you can use right away, as soon as you finish.
- Realistic. You’re getting real-world expert advice from someone who’s been there. A leader herself for over 14 years at one of the world’s most recognized corporations, mergespeaks from first-hand experience.
- Ideal for multiple participants. Gather as many people as you can around one computer and one speakerphone to participate – at no additional cost. What a great way to get cost- and time-efficient training in a way that’s practical and useful!
- Affordable. Priced at $197, it is a fraction of the cost of travel and attendance fees for other high-priced conferences or seminars. And if you act fast, early bird pricing is available at $147!
Once you register, you'll get a payment confirmation from us. Then, approximately one week before the event, we will send you an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that will contain joining instructions and a link to our site where you can download supporting program materials. We ask that you download the materials before the day of the program.
Very occasionally, our emails inadvertently get marked as spam. If you don't receive an email from us by two days before the event, please check your junk mail folder. If you are unable to find our email, please contact us right away at email@example.com or call us at (403) 605-4756.