Leading Employees Who Are Stretched to the Limit (Online Event)
|Live online event||$147|
|Live online event and recording||$194|
|Live online event||$197|
|Live online event and recording||$244|
Live online event
Wednesday October 8, 2014 | 11 AM MDT
Why should you join us?
Are your employees overloaded and overwhelmed? Sure, everyone wants greater productivity and improved responsiveness, but why is it that escalating workloads always seem to be accompanied by dwindling time and resources? It seems that everyone is trying to do more with less! No matter what the reason though, if you don’t find ways to reduce the stress and alleviate the pressure for your team, then you will find yourself in a world of trouble. The unfortunate truth is that overworked or unhappy employees tend to be inefficient and unproductive. And left unaddressed, poor morale will result. Your staff are counting on you to help them cope and keep performance and productivity high. And this is exactly where Merge can help! In this fast-paced content-rich online learning event, she’ll give you the tools you need to help your overextended employees meet their goals AND reduce their stress. In one jam-packed hour, you’ll discover numerous concrete practical actions you can take, both now and in the long-term, to keep your employees satisfied and productive, even when things are stressful. You can support and guide your “stretched to the limit” employees; you just need to know how! What are you waiting for? Sign up now, your team will thank you!
Here’s what you’ll learn
- Six ideas to streamline and/or ease workloads, even in the short-term
- Numerous tips to keep motivation levels up, even when the job is weighing people down
- Concrete actions you can take, right now, to relieve tension and anxiety within your team
- Longer-term strategies to address both high stress and high workload issues
- The bottom-line financial impact of not taking action to correct this situation
- Specific examples of what other organizations are doing to help their employees cope with similar situations
Even more value!
- There will be two question periods during the event during which you can ask for advice on your specific challenges and concerns.
- With your registration you’ll receive a short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this online event.
Approximately one week before the program date, we will send you an email from email@example.com that will contain joining instructions and a link to our site where you can download supporting program materials. Please download the materials before the day of the program. If you do not receive an email from us by October 3, please check your junk mail folder to ensure that our email has not inadvertently been marked as spam. If you are unable to find our email, please contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (403) 605-4756.
Time: 1 hour from the comfort of your home or office
Money: $197 for the live online conference and supporting program materials (which must be downloaded from our site). This price is per site and allows access to one web log-in and one audio line. However, if it is feasible in your environment, you may have an unlimited number of people watch a single screen and listen to the audio on a single speakerphone.
P.S. Want an even better deal? Sign up as an early bird (by October 1) and the price drops to $147.
This live online event will be recorded for your future use. You may purchase a recording for a special bonus price of just $47 (versus the $97 regular price). To reserve your archived version at this special price, be sure to select the appropriate option when making your purchase. Archived versions will be available within one week after the live event