Leading Employees Who Are Stretched to the Limit
Are your employees overloaded and overwhelmed? Sure, everyone wants greater productivity and improved responsiveness, but why is it that escalating workloads always seem to be accompanied by dwindling time and resources? It seems that everyone is trying to do more with less! No matter what the reason though, if you don't find ways to reduce the stress and alleviate the pressure for your team, then you will find yourself in a world of trouble. The unfortunate truth is that overworked or unhappy employees tend to be inefficient and unproductive. And left unaddressed, poor morale will result. Your staff are counting on you to help them cope and keep performance and productivity high. And this is exactly where Merge can help! In this fast-paced content-rich online learning program, you'll get the tools you need to help your overextended employees meet their goals AND reduce their stress. In one jam-packed hour, you'll discover numerous concrete practical actions you can take, both now and in the long-term, to keep your employees satisfied and productive, even when things are stressful. You can support and guide your "stretched to the limit" employees; you just need to know how! What are you waiting for? Access this program now, your team will thank you!
Here's What You'll Learn
- Six ideas to streamline and/or ease workloads, even in the short-term
- Numerous tips to keep motivation levels up, even when the job is weighing people down
- Concrete actions you can take, right now, to relieve tension and anxiety within your team
- Longer-term strategies to address both high stress and high workload issues
- The bottom-line financial impact of not taking action to correct this situation
- Specific examples of what other organizations are doing to help their employees cope with similar situations
Plus Even More:
- Two question periods during the program that cover some of the most common real-life questions asked by leaders just like you. A leader herself for over 14 years at one of the world’s most recognized corporations, Merge offers real-world expert advice that comes from first-hand experience.
- A short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this program. The link to download and print will be provided after purchase.
Running time: approximately 60 minutes
Format: online video