The Everyday Leadership Toolkit
Six programs answering the six most common questions we get from leaders in every organization – how to deal with different personalities, give feedback, delegate work to others, motivate employees, manage remote workers, and cope with escalating workloads. Combined in one popular package, this audios will give you what you need to get better at what it is that causes you the greatest difficulty in your leadership role.
- Emotional Intelligence – The keys to working more effectively with others
- How to Give Effective Feedback
- Effective Delegation Skills
- Stars That Shine – How to Retain Your Best and Brightest Employees
- How to Effectively Manage Off-Site Employees
- Juggling Your Workload – Prioritization and time management skills for leaders
Plus with each audio program:
- A quick-fire Q&A session covering some of the most common real-life questions asked by leaders just like you. A leader herself for over 14 years at one of the world’s most recognized corporations, Merge offers real-world expert advice that comes from first-hand experience.
- A short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this program. The link to download and print will be provided after purchase.
Running time: approximately 60 minutes
Format: downloadable MP3