As many of you know, a key offering in my leadership development practice are the on-site training programs I conduct for groups of leaders in different client organizations. These programs are usually just for employees of that specific company and not open to the public. But frequently, individual leaders ask me when there will be a “public” program in their area that anyone (from any organization) can attend. Unfortunately, my usual answer is “I don’t do very many public seminars 🙁 “. But … if you live in Alberta, Canada, that is about to change!
I am thrilled to announce our partnership with the Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (CPA Alberta) in which I am delivering twelve full-day leadership and workplace communication programs over the next six months in Edmonton and Calgary. These programs are available to anyone from any organization … you DO NOT have to be a member of CPA Alberta to register. If you work in a smaller organization that doesn’t have the budget to conduct an onsite leadership training program, this is your chance to invest in yourself and your leaders’ competency and skill development! These one-day sessions are very reasonably priced at $525 per day (and include a continental breakfast and lunch!), a fraction of what it can cost through some commercial vendors. Plus, I’m facilitating them … how could they get any better? 🙂
Here is the list of the programs from now until the end of March 2016.
- The Essence of Assertiveness – Wednesday October 28
- 25 Best Zero- and Low-Cost Ways to Motivate the Troops – Thursday October 29
- How to Communicate with Confidence, Clarity & Credibility – Friday October 30
- Just for Leaders: Project Management 101 – Tuesday December 1
- How to Avoid the Most Common First-Time Leader Mistakes – Wednesday December 2
- Emotional Intelligence: The Keys to Working More Effectively With Others – Friday February 5, 2016
- How to Avoid the Most Common First-Time Leader Mistakes – Thursday January 28, 2016
- Just for Leaders: Project Management 101 – Friday January 29
- Emotional Intelligence: The Keys to Working More Effectively With Others – Thursday March 10
- How to Communicate with Confidence, Clarity & Credibility – Tuesday March 29
- The Essence of Assertiveness – Wednesday March 30
- 25 Best Zero- and Low-Cost Ways to Motivate the Troops – Friday March 31
Click on any program link above for further information or to register directly at the CPA Alberta site. You will need to create a secure account on their system in order to register; it’s a quick and easy process.
Let me know if you’re planning on joining me for any of these upcoming events. That way I know to look forward to seeing you there!