I am often asked by individual leaders about whether I offer “public” leadership training programs, ones that are open to anyone from any organization. Unfortunately, most of my leadership training programs are for specific client organizations, which means that only their employees can attend. But last fall, I was delighted to announce our partnership with the Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (CPA Alberta) in which I delivered a series of “public” programs over a period of six months. Well, I am VERY excited once again to declare that “It’s ba-a-a-ack!”
Over the next six months, I am delivering eight full-day leadership and workplace communication programs in Edmonton and Calgary. These programs are available to anyone from any organization … you DO NOT have to be a member of CPA Alberta to register. If you work in a smaller organization that doesn’t have the budget to conduct an onsite leadership training program, this is your chance to invest in yourself and your leaders’ competency and skill development! These one-day sessions are very reasonably priced at a fraction of what it can cost through some commercial vendors, and if you register early, you can get even more savings. Add in a continental breakfast and lunch, and of course, the fact that I’m facilitating them … how could life get any better? 🙂
Here is the list of the programs from now until the end of March 2017.
- 25 Best Zero- and Low-Cost Ways to Motivate the Troops – Thursday October 27
- How to Communicate with Confidence, Clarity & Credibility – Friday October 28
- Just for Leaders: Project Management 101 – Tuesday November 29
- Productivity Skills for Leaders – Wednesday November 30
- Productivity Skills for Leaders – Tuesday January 31, 2017
- Just for Leaders: Project Management 101 – Friday January 27, 2017
- How to Communicate with Confidence, Clarity & Credibility – Tuesday March 28, 2017
- 25 Best Zero- and Low-Cost Ways to Motivate the Troops – Friday March 31, 2017
Click on any program link above for further information or to register directly at the CPA Alberta site. You will need to create a secure account on their system in order to register; it’s a quick and easy process.
Let me know if you’re planning on joining me for any of these upcoming events. That way I know to look forward to seeing you there!