Workplace fun has been shown to increase employee morale, boost creativity and innovation, enhance performance, improve organizational commitment, and decrease turnover. When employees look forward to coming to their jobs each day, they are more engaged in their responsibilities and they also perform better on the job. All very good reasons for you to create a playful and productive environment in your workplace! But … would your employees say that they find their work environment enjoyable, entertaining, playful and encouraging? If not, then it’s time to add more humor and merriment to your workplace. And it is possible to do so without sacrificing professionalism and performance.
Join me, Merge, for one fast-paced and content-rich hour in which I’ll show you exactly how to use fun and humor to create team cohesiveness, improve communication and creativity, and reduce stress. Not only that, but I’ll give you specific examples of what other high-performing organizations are doing AND teach you what YOU can do to achieve the same level of success in your organization or department.
Click here to register now
See how the most successful companies bring fun and humor to the workplace, learn specific and practical ways to do it for yourself, and find out how to overcome the obstacles that get in your way. And if you act before September 7, you can take advantage of early bird savings!
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- Five definitive actions you can take to create a fun and creative work environment AND a highly-motivated team
- Specific examples of what other high-performing organizations have done to create fun workplaces AND insights into what YOUR team might consider “fun”
- What the research tells us about the connection between workplace fun/humor and employee motivation and team performance
- A simple model that lays out how five specific styles of humor can be used to achieve six very desirable organizational outcomes
- The six critical and necessary principles for creating a fun workplace
Join me on September 14, 2011 at 11 AM MDT. Early bird pricing in effect ONLY until this Wednesday September 7!
Click here to register, or for more information.