The New-to-Leadership Toolkit
Six programs perfectly designed for the new or recent (less than two years) supervisor, manager or team leader. Specifically addressing the issues and challenges faced by first-time leaders, each 60-minute program helps you develop and expand your skills critical to early success, and gives you practical down-to-earth advice to deal with the most common supervision difficulties.
- Making the Transition from a Technical to a Leadership Role
- Juggling Your Workload – Prioritization and time management skills for leaders
- Effective Delegation Skills
- How to Make Your Meetings Useful and Productive
- How to Coach a Winning Team at Work
- Lead Smart – How to Avoid the Most Common First-time Leader Mistakes
Special bonus with each audio program:
- A quick-fire Q&A session covering some of the most common real-life questions asked by leaders just like you. A leader herself for over 14 years at one of the world’s most recognized corporations, Merge offers real-world expert advice that comes from first-hand experience.
- A short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this program. The link to download and print will be provided after purchase.
Running time: approximately 60 minutes
Format: downloadable MP3