The “Tough Times in Leadership” Toolkit
Six programs with specific, to-the-point, real and practical strategies to deal with the poor performers, negative Nellies, or a constant complainers on your team.
- Managing Employees with Lousy Performances, Unacceptable Behavior or Rotten Attitudes
- Overcoming Negativity in the Workplace
- Having Difficult Conversations With Your Employees and Co-workers
- No Whining Allowed – How to Deal With Employee Complaints and Concerns
- The Reluctant Employee – How to Lead, Train and Motivate the Change-Resistant Worker
- The “Let’s Not Kill The Messenger” Manual – The leader’s guide to communicating unpopular decisions and changes
But that’s not all …
- We’ve included a quick-fire Q&A session covering some of the most common real-life questions asked by leaders just like you. A leader herself for over 14 years at one of the world’s most recognized corporations, Merge offers real-world expert advice that comes from first-hand experience.
- You’ll get a short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this program. The link to download and print will be provided after purchase.
Running time: approximately 60 minutes
Format: downloadable MP3