During the month of November, we asked for your help in determining our program content for our 2010 Leadership Skills Series Live audio conferences (and we promised you a chance to win three great prizes). Your feedback was fantastic — thanks so much! We analyzed the data several different ways, and seven topics repeatedly arrived at the top of the list.
- Communicating with confidence, clarity and credibility
- Motivating employees without spending a fortune!
- Mastering the secrets of persuasive communication
- Creating an environment where people WANT to work
- Managing employees with lousy performances, unacceptable behavior or rotten attitudes
- Active listening skills for the leader
- Creative team-building ideas and activities
These topics will drive our curriculum development in 2010, and are all subjects that I plan to specifically address in the upcoming year, either through the Leadership Skills Series Live, or another avenue. So stay tuned! And if you missed the survey, it’s not too late to give us your thoughts. Just add your comments to this post.
No, we didn’t forget about the prizes! As promised, we also randomly picked three winners from all the entries we received. We’ll announce the winners tomorrow, so be sure to check back then.
Leave a Reply