I am thrilled to be sharing the mainstage platform with three exceptional thought-leaders at the Customer Service Leadership Summit in Calgary on November 15. If you receive my regular monthly Mega Minute, then you already know about this premier event, already tracking to be a sellout.
Act now for early bird pricing!
I will be joining my professional colleagues – customer service strategist Jeff Mowatt, cross-cultural communication expert Tina Varughese, and best-selling author Mike Kerr – to share smart practices and fresh ideas to not just attract new customers, but also turn current customers into raving fans. Plus, there will be a bonus super-session titled “Selling the Invisible: Growing your business when your ‘product’ is actually a service”, presented by a panel of industry experts, people just like you who’ve figured this out.
If this is something you know you need, then you must act now to take advantage of early bird pricing. If you want to save 40% off standard rates, you have to act before midnight this Wednesday October 18. On Thursday you’ll be paying more! More details and online registration is on the Customer Service Leadership Summit website.
Four reasons you & your leadership team should attend
- Make price less relevant. You already know that in today’s commoditized marketplace, your #1 competitive advantage is your team’s service. And it’s one of the few things you have total control over. This summit is for leadership teams who:
- Want to create more memorable and meaningful relationships with their customers.
- Don’t want to settle for merely “good enough.”
- Want their company’s service to be valued – literally, over that of their competitors.
- Help Uber-proof your business. Unless you are a government monopoly, chances are your business model may soon be – if it hasn’t already been – disrupted by some version of your industry’s Uber. That means to keep and grow your market share, your customers can’t be merely satisfied. They need to be fiercely loyal. Take advantage of this opportunity to step back from your daily activities and generate ideas to ensure your customers feel an emotional bond to your brand. And only to your brand.
- Create buy-in and take action. You may have found that trying to introduce new ideas to an established business can be challenging. That’s why we encourage bringing your leadership team, and why we offer the chance to reserve tables. Your decision makers get the same message at the same time, you can share ideas over lunch and during breaks, and you can move into action the very next day.
- Have some fun! Ever been to a conference where you’re crammed shoulder to shoulder, forced to sit through somebody reading PowerPoint punishment in a monotone that has you wishing you were anywhere but there? Us too. That’s why all of the keynoters are professional speakers who know how to engage and entertain a business audience while sharing relevant ideas. The day will fly by; ending with you and your leadership team being re-focused and recharged.
Let me know if you’re attending, so I make it a point to look for you there.