The Exceptional Leader’s Toolkit
Can’t choose? Get them all! A complete resource set of 22 audio programs – practical, concrete and realistic actions that you can take to manage any situation, available when you need it, with step-by-step details and relevant examples so that you can make the necessary changes right away.
- Making the Transition from a Technical to a Leadership Role
- Juggling Your Workload – Prioritization and time management skills for leaders
- Effective Delegation Skills
- How to Make Your Meetings Useful and Productive
- How to Coach a Winning Team at Work
- Lead Smart – How to Avoid the Most Common First-time Leader Mistakes
- Emotional Intelligence – The keys to working more effectively with others
- How to Give Effective Feedback
- Stars That Shine – How to Retain Your Best and Brightest Employees
- How to Effectively Manage Off-Site Employees
- Mastering the Performance Evaluation Process – You can’t manage what you don’t measure
- Personality Performance – The inside scoop on forming high-performing teams
- Mastering the Secrets of Persuasive Communication
- Motivating Employees Without Spending a Fortune!
- How to Communicate with Confidence, Clarity and Credibility
- Are We Having Fun Yet? – Motivating your team and maximizing performance
- Managing Employees with Lousy Performances, Unacceptable Behavior or Rotten Attitudes
- Overcoming Negativity in the Workplace
- Having Difficult Conversations With Your Employees and Co-workers
- No Whining Allowed – How to Deal With Employee Complaints and Concerns
- The Reluctant Employee – How to Lead, Train and Motivate the Change-Resistant Worker
- The “Let’s Not Kill The Messenger” Manual – The leader’s guide to communicating unpopular decisions and changes
Every single audio program contains …
- A quick-fire Q&A session covering some of the most common real-life questions asked by leaders just like you. A leader herself for over 14 years at one of the world’s most recognized corporations, Merge offers real-world expert advice that comes from first-hand experience.
- A short note-taking outline that you can use to capture your key takeaways from this program. The link to download and print will be provided after purchase.
Running time: approximately 60 minutes
Format: downloadable MP3